1 sachet to be given to the child daily, with or after food for a period of at least 15 days, or as advised.
- ½ – 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies)
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake)
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Warnings and allergy advice:
Contains traces of soya and milk (these are used in the bacterium growth medium) at levels which should not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
It can also offer immunity support when babies, toddlers or young children return to playgroups or pre-school and germs and viruses can be prevalent.
- healthy levels of intestinal flora
- a disrupted gut
- promoting the mechanism of completitive exclusion against pathogenic bacteria
- efficient digestion
- children of all ages – especially those who find it difficult to swallow capsules and tablets. This probiotic formula is in an easy to take and easy to administer powder form, individually packed into 1g sachets.
Per 1g sachet:
Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN 39
Total Viable Count 1.00 x 109 CFU/gram
Ingredients: Live bacteria mix: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus (milk, soya); fructooligosaccharide.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Contains traces of soya and milk (these are used in the bacterium growth medium) at levels which should not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Contains no: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, sugar, wheat, yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians.